Frantoio Franci Villa Magra Grand Cru Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Frantoio Franci Villa Magra Gran Cru, 250 ml bottle.
This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is from Frantoio Franci’s Cru line. See description below:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil:”Villa Magra Grand Cru”, the best fruits from the Villa Magra olive grove
- Region: Tuscany
- Production zone: the hill of Montenero d’Orcia. Above sea level: 350 m
- Variety of olives: 100% Correggiolo
- Harvest system: hand-picked
- Harvest time: October
- Extraction system: Frantoio Franci, modern continuous system
- Appearance: clear and filtered
- Density: high
- Colour: deep green
- Fragrance: fresh, intensely grassy with a predominant aroma of artichoke, cardoon, and green almond, enhanced by floral and cherry hints which create an extremely complex bouquet.
- Taste: ample, with strong and decisive spice and bitterness, overlaid with excellent harmony, great complexity of herbaceous hints and long persistence of smooth aromatic notes.
- Use: Excellent on potatoes, beans, chickpeas and vegetables in general; on red meat or strong-flavored fish; with fresh cheese, such as mozzarella, which enhance the fresh-green features of the oil. It perfectly pairs zucchini pies or artichoke cakes; ideal for grilled porcini mushrooms and first courses such as gnocchi or ricotta cheese tortellini with parmesan.