Frantoio Franci Delicate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 500 ml
Frantoio Franci Delicate, 500 ml bottle.
Available on backorder
This Extra Virgin Olive Oil is from Frantoio Franci’s Super Premium line. See description below:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: “Delicate” – Light fruit flavor selection
- Region: Tuscany
- Production zone: the hills of Montenero D’Orcia, Montalcino and Val D’Orcia.
- Above Sea Level: 300-450 m
- Variety of olives: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino
- Harvest system: hand-picked
- Harvest time: from 20th October to 10th November
- Extraction system: Franci Oil-mill, modern continuous system
- Appearance: clear and filtered
- Density: medium fluidity
- Colour: golden yellow with green hints
- Fragrance: delicate and aromatic, with elegant notes of artichoke, herbs and almond.
- Taste: its taste is rich and full, with tones of celery, artichoke, thistle and final sweet almond. Moderate bitterness and spiciness.
- Use: Ideally drizzled on all fish dishes, such as appetizers, fish carpaccio, seafood salads, marinades, roasted or grilled fish, soups, shellfish. Excellent on raw ovoli mushrooms and fresh cheese. Also ideal to prepare mayonnaise and baking products.
|Dimensions||6.35 × 6.35 × 36 cm|