Try this delicious Crostini any time you want a reminder of holiday goodness. It’s a perfect appetizer to share with your family – and one day share with your friends.
1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
1/2 C orange juice
1/2 C sugar
3 tbsp Ruccello white honey balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
2 tsp orange jest
1 baguette sliced
5 tbsp Ruccello olive oil
Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar Cheese sliced
– Mix fresh cranberries, orange juice sugar, and honeyed balsamic vinegar in a small pan.
– Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until cranberries start to pop.
– Reduce heat and cook until sauce is reduced and thick.
– Remove from heat and add the rosemary and orange zest.
– Heat oven to 375
– Place baguette slices on parchment paper on a baking sheet and brush with Olive oil
– Toast in oven until slightly crisped.
– Top a baguette slice with a slice of cheese
– Add chutney to the top and sprinkle with rosemary
This recipe was developed for Ruccello Olive Oil by Ann Tonini.
I hope you enjoy!
Ciao for now,